There are subtle differences between rotation and circular motion.
- The object will not return the same position ever again, though it might seam so.
- The nature of the motion is unique
- It is a natural motion
- It is a stable motion & correctable motion
- It is a pulling forward motion
- it is possible to stay in a spot
- There is no increment in this motion
- The corrective nature only shifts to another circular motion
- The movement & nature connections are very little
- Energy from this motion cannot be converted to rotational motion.
Through this fundamental differences observed we should look into the general scientific cycles like,
- Day-Night Cycle
- Seasonal Cycle
- life cycle
- Economic Cycle…… and more….
Then observing the nuances necessary for learning and understanding the necessary components for sustaining Life becomes clear and applicable in a simpler form.