When Humans, for the very first time stepped on the Moon, the first thing they learned was this. Gravity on the Moon is not the same as on Earth. It is what we came to understand. Hence, we start our research journey from here.
The characteristics of gravity – “Does it have the character of changing?”
This question is necessary at this time. We need to understand this. The reason being, the effect of this question:
- It might make a few people wonder,
- It might disappoint a few people,
- It might baffle a few people,
- It might make a few people think it is a new question,
- It might make a few people to call it as imagination,
- It might make a few people think of it as an unnecessary rumour,
- It might make a few people think that it has been created to take them to the boundary of confusion,
- It might make a few people create new dimensions in Science,
- It might make a few people think of it being useful to Science in making it more simplified and stronger,
- It might make a few people think it will pave way for Wisdom(philosophy) – Science to work alongside each other,
- It might make a few people think it will pave way for completely understanding the fundamentals of Nature’s structure,
- It might make a few people think it is The way to live with humanity as a Human being,
- It might make a few people…. …….. …….. ………. ………..
If we try searching the ‘which’, ‘how to’ and ‘how now’ to take in the explanation, for the above mentioned content. The reasonable answer for it can only be “yes” for any planetary body we seek to live in, apart from our Earth(in the solar system). Do you understand this!
“We will get to know it, Patience”